As a software developer with Above, you’ll be the working on exciting projects in the robotics, IoT, and autonomy space. This roll is critical for crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining our Azure based app for integrating disparate robotic systems into meaningful workflows.
Ensuring the currency, availability, and integrity of the API network within the Above application environment is critical to our success.
You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficiency in C#, Python, and C ideal.
- Detailed knowledge of JSON, REST API, and other API components is essential.
- Hands-on with NoSQL databases. CosmosDB ideal.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of standard API security protocols.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
Excellent benefits and participation in equity option plan.
San Francisco, Phoenix, or remote.
Flexible work schedules and locations
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying