We are looking for a Partner Manager to expand our technology and channel partner base to achieve sales quotas. You should be able to develop partner CRM and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Propose partner sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Manage partners and partner performances
- Report on partner performance results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the partner sales organization
- Analyze market trends and develop new opportunities for growth
- Address critical problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Sales / Partner Manager, Accounts manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators.
- Fluency with CRM software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel as needed
- MBA preferred
Excellent benefits and participation in equity option plan.
San Francisco, Phoenix, or remote.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying