As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage adwords and other paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test ad copy for operational efficiency
- Create and optimise landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
Excellent benefits and participation in equity option plan.
San Francisco, Phoenix, or remote.
Flexible work schedules and locations
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying